|View Larger Map|
Farm stand hours:
July through October, 11 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Off-season, we do not have regular store hours. Please contact us before visiting. Watch this space for farmer’s market times and locations.
phone: (614) 390-2692
or leave a message on our Facebook page
To place an order please give us a call or contact us via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
2624 Woodland Avenue
Columbus, OH 43211
map and directions(see map at right)
We accept cash (when we have sufficient change on hand), checks, and the following credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. Please make checks payable to Woodland Urban Farm, LLC.
We also accept SNAP EBT payments for qualifying purchases.
We’re in a portion of Mifflin Township in East Linden, well inside the 270 loop. Where’s that? Look at the Google map at the top of this page and zoom out.
– 4.5 miles east of the Clintonville Farmer’s Market
– 4 miles east of the former Clintonville Community Market and Lucky’s Market
– 3.5 miles southwest of the Easton Farmers Market
– 4.5 miles north of Bexley Natural Market
– 6.5 miles north of the Bexley Farmers Market
– 6.5 miles northeast of the Pearl Alley Farmers Market downtown
– 6 miles northeast of North Market
– 8 miles south of Raisin Rack Natural Food Market and the Uptown Westerville Farmers Market
– 8 or 9 miles southeast of the Worthington Farmers Market (depending on which route you take)
And unlike all those places, at Woodland Urban Farm you not only get to meet the farmer, you also get to see the food being grown, possibly even harvested on demand.
We presently do not have regular store hours. Please contact us before visiting.
Thank you for supporting our sustainable, urban farm.